The graph for Machine Translation (MT) services use was created recently (T207765). It provides very useful information, but some of the labelling can generate confusion. The main points we want to address:
- MT graph covers both CX1 and CX2 versions (while graphs in other tabs are CX2-specific)
- In addition to translation services, we want the default options to start a translation to be clearly represented. Currently "scratch" (i.e., starting with an empty paragraph) appears, but the option for copying the source text does not. In addition an useless "undefined" line, always at 0, is plotted.
The proposed changes to solve the issues above are:
- Rename the top title for the whole dashboard as "Weekly Content Translation activity"
- Make the CX version explicit in the tabs for each graph. Change the tab labels to be: "Translations (CX2)", "Translators (CX2)", "MT Engines (all versions)"
- Rename "scratch" as "No MT: Start with empty paragraph"
- Show a "No MT: Copy original content" line capturing those cases where the source text is used instead of MT.
- Remove the "undefined" line in the graph.