We want to build an interface that supports editors as much as possible in making high quality edits. One part of this is encouraging users to fill yet empty fields.
Given I am in edit mode of the termbox
When I see an entry field that does not contain any input
Then the entry field tells me what to put in there.
- If there is no contents to a field yet, placeholder texts are shown
- Label field: enter a label
- Description field: enter a description
- Alias field: enter an alias . Keep in mind, that every newly created alias line should always show the placeholder again.
- Show the placeholder text in the same position and definitions as entered text, only change the following things: color: to Base 30; font-style: italic
- Hide placeholders once one or more characters are typed
- Show placeholders if all characters of a field are deleted