At our team retro today, we decided to track our action items better in phabricator. This is the collector task for those matters taken as action items from our discussion.
A somewhat tidied list as not all items will be phab tasks:
- Puppet issues, cleanup esp. around openstack and standardizing more
- Create a couple of technical tasks available for new technical contributors and external folks
- can we build a dev/testing environment for things like webservice that would make it easier to get people involved in fixes
- Consider an "apprentice" type program for getting folks introduced to an area by watching a mentor with a path to taking over responsibility
- Make shared/Ceph instance storage our next major project once Neutron + Trusty are done