|operations/mediawiki-config : master||Group0 to 1.35.0-wmf.20|
- Release Version
- Release Date
- Backup Conductor
2020 week 08 1.35-wmf.20 Changes wmf/1.35.0-wmf.20
This MediaWiki Train Deployment is scheduled for the week of Monday, February 17th:
|Monday February 17th||Tuesday, February 18th||Wednesday, February 19th||Thursday, February 20th||Friday|
|SWAT deployments only.||Branch wmf.20 and deploy to Group 0 Wikis.||Deploy wmf.20 to Group 1 Wikis.||Deploy wmf.20 to all Wikis.||No deployments on fridays|
- See https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Deployments for full schedule.
How this works
- Any serious bugs affecting wmf.20 should be added as subtasks beneath this one.
- Use this form to create one.
- Any open subtask(s) block the train from moving forward.This means no further deployments until the blockers are resolved.
- If something is serious enough to warrant a rollback then you should bring it to the attention of deployers on the #wikimedia-operations IRC channel.
- For more info about deployment blockers, see Holding the train.
|Resolved||Release||Jdforrester-WMF||T233868 1.35.0-wmf.20 deployment blockers|
|Resolved||Tarrow||T245062 Double ?uselang= passed to a file results in "Cache key contains characters that are not allowed: `P180_1101514477_fr?uselang=fr_label`"|
|Resolved||aaron||T245570 Duplicate entry 'ext.uls.pt-vector|en' for key 'PRIMARY'|
- Mentioned In
- T245553: gallery slideshow stopped working
T233867: 1.35.0-wmf.19 deployment blockers
- Mentioned Here
- T245778: Spike in "Use of ResourceLoaderSkinModule::getAvailableLogos with $wgLogoHD set instead of $wgLogos was deprecated in MediaWiki 1.35."
rMWc664b4f1b933: Merge "Don't tell user when email is required but not supplied"
After the deployment we observed some Kafka consumer lag for the udp-logging_info topic:
It recovered and then started alarming again. From what I can see there are a lot of messages like:
Use of ResourceLoaderSkinModule::getAvailableLogos with $wgLogoHD set instead of $wgLogos was deprecated in MediaWiki 1.35. [Called from ResourceLoaderSkinModule::getAvailableLogos in \/srv\/mediawiki\/php-1.35.0-wmf.20\/includes\/resourceloader\/ResourceLoaderSkinModule.php at line 339]