As an editor I want to be able to add and edit references in order to provide correct provenance for my data.
Editing references in the Bridge directly is difficult in the first step because it requires editing of datatypes we don't support yet - especially Item links. We however still need to provide people with a way to add and edit references. We solve this in Step 1 by giving them a way to go to Wikidata to do it there.
for when the sentence spans multiple lines
GIVEN an existing statement
WHEN saving an edit in the Bridge
THEN a new screen is opened after saving
AND the user is informed about the option to edit the reference on the repository
- text is shown near the references that informs the user about the ability to edit/add references later
- text is shown regardless of how many references exist and the text doesn't change depending on the number of references
- After successfully saving the edit on the repository a new screen is shown thanking the editor and offering to open the corresponding Item to edit/add a reference
- when clicking the button to edit on the repository the client page is reloaded and the Item on the repository (at the relevant property anchor) opens in new tab according to browser link opening behavior
- when clicking the X in the thank you screen the client page reloads (reload implemented in T235208 - there it got connected to the SAVED(!) event)
- the thank you screen does not have a publish button