- Name of tool/project: ChessBrowser
- Project home page: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:ChessBrowser
- Name of team requesting review: ChessBrowser
- Primary contact: Wugapodes
- Target date for deployment:
- Link to code repository / patchset: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/plugins/gitiles/mediawiki/extensions/ChessBrowser/
Description of the tool/project: ChessBrowser is an extension which takes Portable Game Notation and produces an interactive user interface for viewing and navigating the chess game.
Has this project been reviewed before?
Working test environment
I have a test environment set up using mediawiki vagrant. Taking any PGN and placing it between <pgn></pgn> tags will invoke the extension and allow testing. A good test example would be copying https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:ChessBrowser/Test_games, which includes multiple games with different special behaviours.
Wugapodes and DannyS712 will be primarily responsible for the code. Kipod has also contributed to the code base and may be interested in post deployment support.