It was observed during testing today that the error message displayed on the Japanese payments wiki for contacting DS is displayed in English.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open any jpJP banner - https://ja.m.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=%E3%82%A2%E3%83%A1%E3%83%AA%E3%82%AB%E8%88%AA%E7%A9%BA%E5%AE%87%E5%AE%99%E5%B1%80&banner=B2021_0804_jaJP_m_p2_sm_txt_cnt&country=JP
- Select Visa payment option
- Select any amount to donate
- Select any monthly or one-time amount to donate
- When redirected to the payments page, enter test info for name and email
- Select a payment option and wait for iframe to load
- Select a different payment option and wait for iframe to load
- Enter invalid data to trigger error
- Observe error is displayed in English
Currently the error message "There has been an error processing your request. Please contact Donor Services at firstname.lastname@example.org." is displayed in English on the Japanese payments wiki page.
All content should be in Japanese on the Japanese payments wiki pages.