|mediawiki/core||wmf/1.36.0-wmf.12||+966 -3||Branch commit for wmf/1.36.0-wmf.12|
- Release Version
- Release Date
- Mon, Oct 5, 12:00 AM
- Backup Conductor
2020 week 41 1.36-wmf.12 Changes wmf/1.36.0-wmf.12
This MediaWiki Train Deployment is scheduled for the week of Monday, October 5th:
|Monday October 5th||Tuesday, October 6th||Wednesday, October 7th||Thursday, October 8th||Friday|
|Backports only.||Branch wmf.12 and deploy to Group 0 Wikis.||Deploy wmf.12 to Group 1 Wikis.||Deploy wmf.12 to all Wikis.||No deployments on fridays|
- See https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Deployments for full schedule.
How this works
- Any serious bugs affecting wmf.12 should be added as subtasks beneath this one.
- Use this form to create one.
- Any open subtask(s) block the train from moving forward.This means no further deployments until the blockers are resolved.
- If something is serious enough to warrant a rollback then you should bring it to the attention of deployers on the #wikimedia-operations IRC channel.
- For more info about deployment blockers, see Holding the train.
|Declined||Release||hashar||T263178 1.36.0-wmf.12 deployment blockers|
|Resolved||DannyS712||T264200 ArgumentCountError on action=help&modules=threadaction|
Last week we could not deploy the scheduled update 1.36.0-wmf.11 (T263177) and its status is still pending resolution of T264370: User authentication security issue (Oct 1).
We do not yet have a plan regarding 1.36.0-wmf.12. It might be deployed quickly after 1.36.0-wmf.11 or we might end up skipping it in favor of next week train 1.36.0-wmf.13.