Checked on iOS (I was not able to see the issue on emulators).
- On mobile on an article with add links, click on the one of the suggested link.
- The page will scrolls up (unnecessary) since the focus on the link won't be lost.
- The additional menu options appear - Select, editing options for Bold, Underline, Share etc. Only Share option can be used successfully - the words in the add link could be shared. Other options won't have any effect.
In the gif below clicking on the suggested link will trigger the scroll up of a screen and the option menu appears:
- VE allows to use editing options.
- More screenshots examples of "interactive" options: