Tested on testwiki wmf.5.
- On an article with suggested Add links, click on Edit tab link and open it in a different tab. So there are two tabs -the tab #1 in Add link mode and the tab # with VE mode.
- In the browser tab #2 (with the article opened in VE mode), make some edits. Publish them (save the edits).
- In the browser tab #1 (with the article opened in Add link mode), answer 'Yes' or 'No' and save your edits.
Saving Add link answers will remove the previous edits. The View history will display for the case Link suggestions: 0 accepted, 1 rejected, 1 skipped.
The links to compare the revisions:
|https://test.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Beovoz&type=revision&diff=472593&oldid=472592||"Test123" edit was added in a separate browser tab|
|https://test.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Beovoz&type=revision&diff=472592&oldid=447341||1 link was rejected and "Test123" was automatically removed|
- Tag Newcomer task Suggested: add links is added to an edit made outside the suggested Add link interface
- there might be many ways when a user makes edits on an article that has a suggested Add link: find it randomly when reading and start editing; seeing an article in SE module and open it for editing in a separate window and edit it etc.