List of steps to reproduce:
- Open a page with VisualEditor.
- Type hello, select this word and open Link insertion tool.
- Type Cat#diet as link target.
- [[Cat]] page is displayed as a suggestion, but not in bold.
- After pressing Done button, hello links to [[Hello]].
What should have happened instead?:
- [[cat#diet]] should be displayed as a suggestion, in bold (as soon as [[Cat]] exists).
- After pressing Done button, hello should link to [[cat#diet]].
In MW 1.38.0-wmf.3, we can add anchored link, but the page name with fragment is no more displayed in suggestions (I am pretty sure it was previously displayed, isn’t it?)
In MW 1.38.0-wmf.4, we cannot add any anchored link. Maybe because of 2984539f42128e5a445aaf6857b01584c2af2041.