The Movement Strategy and Governance (MSG) team would like to deploy the Notifications system to notify eligible voters from the community to vote during the 2022 Board election. The community vote will happen from 15th to 29th August 2022. We expect this to be deployed on the first day of the voting.
- Purpose of the notification - Tell voters that they are eligible to vote in the 2022 Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees election
- Notification name - bot-election-2022-eligible
- What triggers notification? - Users are eligible to vote in the 2022 Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees election according to the voting eligibility criteria.
- "Notice" or "Alert"? - Notice
- Notification type (standard, bundled, expandable bundle) - Standard
- Header: (from https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:CentralNoticeBanners/edit/Election2021_Board_voting_starts_new) Voting has begun in the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees elections!
- Body: Voting ends at 23:59, 29 August 2022 (UTC). Verify your eligibility and vote now.
- primary link target: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_elections/2022/Community_Voting
- primary link label: Vote now
- #1 secondary link target: null
- #1 secondary link label: null
- #2 secondary link target: null
- #2 secondary link label: null
- icon name: TBD (https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Vote_icon.svg?)