As an event organizer, I want to be able to add other organizes to my event, so that they can also view and manage registration in the same way that I can.
- Allow organizer to add other organizers to event registration by specifying their username
- The text should read: "Add the usernames of other organizers to give them permission to manage this event."
- Allow organizer to remove organizer
- There should be an area for the organizer to add in the usernames
- If a new organizer is added to an event, they have all basic organizer privileges, including being able to:
- Edit event registration information
- Cancel the registration of a participant
- Open or close event registration
- Delete event registration
- Should your username of the event creator be in the list?
- Should you be able to remove yourself, as an event creator?
- Every event should have at least 1 organizer. So you can only remove yourself if there is more than one organizer. If there is more than one organizer, you can remove yourself.
- If you're not the event creator, should you be able to remove the event creator?
- No. The primary organizer name should be displayed separately and it should be non-editable by other organizers.
- Note that all organizers will have the same rights for V1, but they will have the option to have different rights in V2 (see T316138).
Note: we need to check how the widget works when there's a large number of organizers.