Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to [[Mariposa botnet]] and edit the page in the visual editor.
- Make any textual change - just add "Test" somewhere for example.
- click "Save Page"
- Adding a reason doesn't matter. Just click to close the save page popup.
- Immediately open it again (Don't click anywhere else)
- Try to add a text as the reason, then press backspace or delete what you just added.
For some reason delete and backspace won't work anymore. My guess is that the backspace is send to the editing canvas instead of the textbox - try the following steps as well:
- (Do all the steps from the first section)
- Press "Review Your changes".
- Wait for the review to load, then press "Return To Save", and close the resulting form.
- Now click the search block (In mono) and enter a random search criteria.
- Once entered, try to remove it again.
What happens for me: Entering data in the search box works fine, but pressing backspace somehow causes text to be removed from the article, instead of the search box i was just typing in.