Page MenuHomePhabricator

browsertest: failures as of 2014-02-11 (tracking)
Closed, ResolvedPublic

Description

Cucumber HTML report with phantomjs and --profile ciwmf

I found a bunch of issues with the browser tests when using current master of ULS and default settings. They used to pass a few months ago.

I ran the tests using phantomjs and cucumber --profile ciwmf

This bug contains a HTML report for the full run. I have filled individual bugs for each issues.


Version: master
Severity: normal

Attached:

Details

Reference
bz61216

Event Timeline

bzimport raised the priority of this task from to High.Nov 22 2014, 3:01 AM
bzimport set Reference to bz61216.
bzimport added a subscriber: Unknown Object (MLST).
hashar created this task.Feb 11 2014, 4:38 PM

This is merely to fix the browsertests which are being run by Gerrit/Jenkins. The failures can be seen at http://integration.wikimedia.org/ci/job/mwext-browsertests-UniversalLanguageSelector-phantomjs/

Arrbee closed this task as Resolved.Dec 4 2014, 8:45 AM
Arrbee claimed this task.

This is not used anymore. A new task can be created for future tracking.