As a regular user, I want to download or view more image sizes, as I'm used to do on the file description page.
This is a very frequent user request, with over142 comments asking for this feature in the survey feedback we've reviewed so far (2nd most frequent request after zoom).
We propose to add a few more image sizes in the‘Download this file’ drop-down menul(in the 'Use this file' panel), including:
- " Square " option (e.g. 150 x 150)
- " Larger " button (e.g. 1600 x 1200)
- " Extra Large " button (e.g. 2048 x 1536)
- Alternatively, we could add a 'View all sizes' text link that would open a sub-panel with all the same sizes already provided on the file page, as a modification of our separate ticket #582 (Show ‘View More Sizes' in Media Viewer)
• #79 Download files in different sizes from Media Viewer
• #582 Show ‘View More Sizes' in Media Viewer
• #363 Handle download action
- #598 Show attribution credits in download tool