Sep 19 2020
@Mrjohncummings, I've run a little batch test today with 5 icons I downloaded from Thenounproject.com some minutes earlier. All the uploads went fine. Still seeing some minor white space but overall the SVG look decent to me: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:ListFiles?limit=20&user=African+Hope
Aug 27 2020
Aug 1 2020
Thanks @Tpt, for taking the time to explain this. I created a couple of pages in the Index namespace. However, Special:IndexPages still doesn't return any result, while a general search indicates that there are actually pages in the Index namespace. Should the pages contain special tags or do I need additional settings?
Hello @Tpt, I'd appreciate some guidance to reproduce the screenshot above. I managed to install the ProofRead Page extension as per this guide (https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Proofread_Page) but I can't quite figure out how to obtain the same step as in the description.
Jul 29 2020
Hey @ashley, thanks for spending some time describing the issue in more detail.
Here's the screenshot I have. From what I can see, the upload frames seem to be partially cut. The upload buttons and other parts of the form do not appear.
Jul 28 2020
@apaskulin, anytime. Glad I could help.
@apaskulin, thanks for elaborating on that. I've added a short sub-section. Let me know if that needs to be expanded or adjusted: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Diff/3997458
Hey @SamanthaNguyen, could you please indicate the steps to reproduce the error? What's the namespace for accessing PictureGame?
Hey @apaskulin. Am I right that what you're requesting is that the documentation be updated, mentioning that that wikidata.org is not fully supported by the REST API? If so, do you mind indicating which documentation you're talking about? Is it a page on mediawiki.org or on wikidata.org?
Jul 25 2020
Jul 24 2020
Quick update: I managed to have a proof-of-concept version that worked locally. I'm in the process of deploying it to ToolForge (https://thenoun-uploader.toolforge.org/).
May 31 2020
May 18 2020
May 17 2020
Apr 8 2020
Apr 3 2020
Already split into other independent tasks.
May 22 2019
Apr 27 2019
Apr 18 2019
Apr 16 2019
Apr 12 2019
Apr 3 2019
Apr 1 2019
Mar 29 2019
Hey @D3r1ck01 and @MarcoAurelio, I think this ticket can be closed, otherwise it may be misleading. What do you think?
Feb 28 2019
Dec 31 2018
I think 100% is the target. Short term goals should be to cover app.py and utils.py at 100% and then move on to the others. Plus, I suppose tests are low-hanging fruits and a good idea could be to keep few of those tests available for newcomers or starters.
Dec 18 2018
Dec 13 2018
Hey, @Aklapper, unless @D3r1ck01 has a different view, I am totally okay with those stats being shared here. Plus, we were hoping to discuss those stats in our public meeting once they would be available.
Dec 11 2018
You have it all right. For now testGetContributors isn't performing what it's intended, it only test getStatsFromDb. You should alter the method, add what's missing, so that it tests getContributors.
Dec 5 2018
Dec 4 2018
Dec 3 2018
Dec 1 2018
Nov 30 2018
Nov 19 2018
Nov 18 2018
+2. I strongly support this idea. @D3r1ck01 is a community member with a keen interest and dedication in helping other contributors, not to mention is relevant work.
Oct 5 2018
Oct 4 2018
Sep 25 2018
Imported to GCI as https://codein.withgoogle.com/dashboard/tasks/5161263047901184/
Sep 10 2018
@D3r1ck01 , I agree too, we should close it.