- Number of accounts created
- Number of users logging
- Number of users performing any action in Maniphest
It would be interesting to know whether it is possible to extract these values as well (total and past month):
- Number of task creators
- Number of comment posters
- Number of task closers
- Number of workboard movers
- Number of tasks created
- Number of tasks closed
- Median age in days of open tasks by priority
Very Extended Play
Then we could open two parallel ways:
- Other metrics per app: who is subscribing to Projects, who uses Differential...
- Filter these metrics by project, with a possibility to aggregate projects (i.e. let's count only the engineering projects)
The extended plays are inspirational only. This task can be closed as soon as we can publish monthly metrics for total amount of users and active in the past month.
First report, sent on January 1st (for the record)
Hi Community Metrics team,
this is your automatic monthly Phabricator statistics mail.
Number of accounts created in (2014-12): 395
Number of active users (any activity) in (2014-12): 619
Number of task authors in (2014-12): 384
Number of users who have closed tasks in (2014-12): 213
Number of tasks created in (2014-12): 3424
Number of tasks closed in (2014-12): 2529
Number of tasks in the shell project closed as resolved,fixed in (2014-12): 12
Number of open and stalled tasks in total: 18125
Median age in days of open tasks by priority:
Unbreak now: 115
Needs Triage: 147
Needs Volunteer: 536
TODO: Numbers which refer to closed tasks might not be correct, as described in T1003.