We need a big sample of articles that is in every test/staging instance and developer machine so that we can test on the same cases and have the same test data.
Such test data should be in a unique place so that we can refer to it as our canonical Readers-Web-Backlog test data repository.
Suggested place: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Reading/QA/Sample_articles
- We have a varied amount of articles, files and templates stashed.
- T137527 and mw:Reading/QA/Sample_articles are varied enough, right? See https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T137527#2858072 for summary of work so far by @bmansurov
We have documented where this lives and how to import it. Such sample data is available in staging/test environments.
- The test articles from T137527 are added to mw:Reading/QA/Sample_articles.
- The mobilefrontend MediaWiki-Vagrant role imports a couple of these test pages.
- Developers have been notified about such sample data.
- Which pages should be imported by the role?