Following improvements have been proposed by @Micru to the Proofread Page extension:
- T67231: Search on Special:IndexPages with OR and incategory does not work
- T128298: Lists on Special:IndexPages on Wikisource are incomplete
- T153120: Convert Index: Pages editing form to OOjsUI
- T51482: Create auto-validate privilege
- T146160: Migrate ProofreadPage zoom feature to OOJS
- T153124: Load a higher resolution scan image when zooming in
- T161455: Implementing page transclusion into the VisualEditor
- T161456: Use Commons (individual files?) as a source for building DjVu files
Possible mentors: @Yann
Estimated time for a senior contributor:
Creation of an auto-validation privilege – The task was to implement a privilege that was exclusively accessible only by the admins. This allows them to validate the pages they have proofread (which was not possible, if not for this right). The merged solution can be found in the Gerrit-task
Conversion of Index: Pages editing form to OOjsUI – This task was based on the porting Index: Pages editing form, an editing interface implemented in the ProofreadPage extension to edit the pages that are proofread or are to be proofread. The previous code was to be converted to OOjs. The merged and updated code can be found in the 2nd Gerrit-task.
Migration of ProofreadPage zoom feature to OOjs – Here the job was to completely port the zoom feature implemented in jQuery to OOjs. The code was submitted for review and the necessary changes were made as according to the requirements. The change is yet to be merged as the DOM added is not yet updated to the Gerrit-change.