The jobrunner service is deployed via Trebuchet jobrunner/jobrunner and must be migrated to Scap.
- Update jobrunners to not accept Trebuchet deployments.
- Disable use of Trebuchet in /srv/deployment/jobrunner on deployment hosts.
- Make Scap3 deploy automatically restart the jobrunner and jobchron services.
- Scap3 support for restarting multiple services - T167098: scap should allow restarting multiple services
- Grant mwdeploy access to restart jobrunner service.
- Restore ability for humans to restart jobchron service (lost when limited Salt-ability was removed from Tin)
- Grant mwdeploy access to restart jobchron service. – https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/367815
- Prevent starting of services on jobrunners in the passive DC - https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/368808
- Mark services in passive DC jobrunners as "masked" to fully disable as last defense even if something does try. - T167104: Figure out how to disable starting of jobrunner/jobchron in the non-active DC
- Ensure scap does not attempt to restart "masked" services as the restart call will fail, failing deployment. D743
- Update https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Jobrunner#Deployment