To highlight both the paid prioritization work along with general awesome updates that are wins for the Wikimedia community.
- We all (Quim, Mukunda, and Greg) think it's a great idea.
- We all think we should wait a couple weeks since we'll get more features completed.
- We all don't have any real amount of time to do the prose writeup this week or probably next. (IOW: not until Q1)
- Mukunda will try to keep the list of 'things to call out' up to date
- Let's re-group in a couple weeks
Things to call out (from Mukunda):
- File upload without drag and drop (this was addressed in the past few weeks for remarkup forms, I believe)
- T634: pholio/new/ requires drag and drop https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T634 (also addressed upstream this week)
- Prose-diffs https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T137727 https://secure.phabricator.com/D16098
- T78078: Videos cannot be viewed without downloading https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T78078
- Global default settings (was this prioritized by us? It addresses multiple issues we have encountered in the past)
- T76732: Exact matches should always win when suggesting/auto-completing https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T76732 (just got fixed, I believe)