Various teams across the WMF are submitting questions for Community Engagement Insights performance survey. This survey will go out to the following 5 audiences on or around December 1st, 2016, through banners, mass message, or emails:
- Very active/involved editors (e.g. editors with 100+ edits per month, stewards, checkusers, oversight, admins )
- Active editors who curate/create content (e.g. editors with more than 5 but less than 100 edits per month)
- Wikimedia Affiliates or program leaders (e.g. WMDE, GLAM, Education Program, event organizers)
- Volunteer developers, technical collaborators (e.g. users supporting WMF software development)
- External movement partners (e.g. Wikipedia Zero partners, Google, Universities, external researchers)
This project will be annual - this ticket is for the 2016 surveys.