There are many RCStream clients out there! We want to deprecate RCStream, and need to make sure that active users of RCStream are switched over. This ticket should maintain a list of these clients. If needed, we can make sub tickets to track specific work on them. These should all be migrated by July 7th, 2017.
- pywikibot - T158943
- Huggle (pretty sure this uses IRC)
- Listen to Wikipedia - https://github.com/hatnote/listen-to-wikipedia/issues/31 (uses IRC)
- Researchers (per wiki-research-l, Dec 2014)
- Cocytus (tracks citations on Wikipedia) - https://github.com/notconfusing/cocytus/issues/15 (done in different project)
- Meteor DDP (proxies change events combined with page content and diff from the API) - https://github.com/mitar/mediawiki-stream/issues/2
- Datasift (includes page content) - Sent email via contact page.
- XmlRcs - https://github.com/huggle/XMLRCS/issues/1 (done by Petr Bena)
- Google PubSub
- Wikipedia Edit Stats / SSE wrapper (uses IRC)
- TripleWave - https://github.com/streamreasoning/TripleWave/issues/20
- Wikipedia Event Collector (JS module to populate InfluxDB) – https://github.com/jackzampolin/wec/issues/1
- wikimedia-stream-library (Generic Java subscriber) – https://github.com/patrykpacewicz/wikimedia-stream-library/issues/1