A beer and discussion talk about the current state of the Flagged Revision extension and the next goals. The current state and future scenarios will be shown in a short presentation at the beginning. Rest of the 1 hour session will be dedicated to an open discussion and if participants want to eat pizza or drink beer we can discuss in more suitable place for that.
Some discussion points:
- English Wikipedia and deferred changes
- How different communities are using Flagged revs?
- Is long review backlog a problem and why it happens?
- Future goals: enable patrolled flag, ORES, automatic stabilization of suspicious edits
- Flagged revisions deployment RFC – no deploying Flagged Revisions on new wikis
- Get some idea what needs to be done and how we should do it. A clean writeup of the discussion and the etherpad will be published somewhere for other developers to read.
Time and place: It is Friday 19-20 in room Wiaschtl