Currently page previews are not available in wiktionary. We would like to account for page previews within wiktionary by providing the primary definition from the wiktionary entry.
Previews on wiktionary must contain the following:
- wiktionary definition (if available)
- for pages that do not contain a definition, the generic card must not display
- Image (if available) - we can still have the default to "any" image
- If a page has no description and no image, the generic card will display
- Descriptions will be on by default for all logged-in and logged-out users
- Logged-in users may turn off descriptions within their user preferences