Well, it depends:
- If you (or anyone else) verified that the issues is no longer happening, it is ok to mark it as resolved. Marking it as resolved before it is verified has the risk of QA being skipped and potential issues not being surfaced by the QA process. Marking it as resolved conveys the message that no more work is needed (in all workboards).
- If you want to capture that no additional work is required from the Editing team, you can consider selecting "Edit project tags" and remove VisualEditor for it to disappear for that board.
I did a quick check, and while the spellchecking no longer shows in the source, the input method selector still shows (although just at the top of the document, not for each paragraph). The example below illustrates the issue for the translation of "Lemonade" from English to Hindi:
Given the above, I'm reopening the ticket. But it would be ok to create a separate ticket as a follow-up if it is preferred to capture just the current issue.
I checked the exact example as reported by @Pginer-WMF on hiwiki (1.33.0-wmf.23). IME is displayed in read-only content in the following cases:
In hiwiki start a new translation from English to Hindi.
(1) Click in the source panel in the paragraph and scroll up. IME will be displayed.
(2) In the source panel double click on an image or a reference to open up editing inspector - the fields cannot be edited but IME will be displayed:
(3) (does not happen consistently)
- select an article for translation that has a infobox or an image as a first element of the artcile.
- In the source panel click to select an infobox or a picture - IME will be present.
Note: the link inspector opened for links present in the source panel does not present IME.
IME selector still showing
As for the the IME selector still showing, I too am seeing that (having the steps described and visualized this clearly was a big help, @Etonkovidova)...we'll take a look.