We'd like to update some of the metrics from the VisualEditor on mobile report, some of which are now a year old.
1. Desktop edit completion rate
We'd like to know the edit completion rate on desktop, broken out by editing interface, user experience and wikis where VE is available by default in the editing interface for non-logged in users. (see "Done" for more details).
2. Mobile edit completion rate
One of the questions we are trying to answer through the VE as default A/B test is: "Does making VE the default mobile editing interface increases the overall mobile edit completion rate?"
To answer this question, we'll need a baseline measure of the current overall edit completion rate, a number we do not currently have (this metric was last updated in May 2018).
3. Mobile edit sessions
We'd like to know the experience level of the contributors attempting to make edits on mobile. We think this measure will be helpful in figuring out where best to intervene. Are most edit sessions from newer contributors? If so, maybe we should focus on onboarding... Are most edit sessions from more experienced contributors? If so, maybe we should focus on optimizing "deeper" parts of the edit funnel...
- 1. A table that contains desktop edit completion rate by interface, user experience. Wikis where VE is not available by default on desktop (i.e. en.wiki, es.wiki, nl.wiki) should be broken out and evaluated separately from wikis where VE is available by default on desktop. 
- 2. A table that contains mobile edit completion rate by interface  and user experience  (see: T202134)
- 3. A table that contains mobile edit sessions by interface and user experience
- Interface: wikitext / VE
- User experience: number of edits