This task involves the work with making sure the Edit Cards T221309 UI text is translated properly so contributors can read and understand it.
- Considering, all text in the link Edit Card is the same as that in desktop VE, is no further translation required?
- List all text needing to be translated in the "Text strings needing translation" section
Text strings needing translation
This table should be populated with all the text strings Edit Cards v1.0 contains and whether those strings need to be translated into the languages in the table below.
|Text string (EN)||Needs translation|
This table should say whether the strings in the "Text strings needing translation" table above have been translated successfullly.
- All translations have been made (read: all rows in the table above are marked "✅done")
- Translations have been merged into the code There is likely a more accurate way of writing this
- As @Amire80 wisely pointed out, this ticket may be moot if the strings are a part of the software (PHP or JS). In which case, translations will happen soon after the code is deployed.