Currently, by far most errors of the FileImporter happen because files are not tagged with a licence that is allowed on Commons. Ideally, this should not only be discovered if users are already trying to move.
If users hover over the disabled link, the mouse over tool tip→ Decided to not use a tooltip via T228858#5487892.
- The file-missing-required-template error message should be shown (see error catalogue)
- The message should be styled as an info, not an error.
- The message should explain the "why?" and "what now?"
- If a file does not fit the licence template criteria as defined in their config file, disable the "move file to <target wiki>" link
- Validate if the logging and/or Grafana board should be changed to not list this as an error