The History icon will appear in the article toolbar for all logged-in users.
- wgMinervaHistoryInPageActions should only apply to logged in users. Make sure this is true!
- Tapping on the History icon will lead (logged-in, non-AMC) users to the simplified mobile version of History.
- The default in Minerva should match the deployed version. Update skin.json after the deploy has been successful.
There is currently no flag for "logged in mode". Should there be?
Using the existing implementation we could make
wgMinervaHistoryInPageActions['base'] = true
and add a check for whether the user is logged in or not in the logic.
A later task can remove wgMinervaHistoryInPageActions altogether
- go to beta cluster as anon user
- go to any article page and check that the history icon is not visible in the toolbar
- log in as test user
- redo step two, but this time verify that history icon exists
- select history icon and verify that the mobile version of the history page opens
- redo step two with AMC on, verify that history icon exists
- select history icon and verify that the expanded version of the history page opens