- When the user gets to the last card in the list, they can click the right arrow one more time, and then they see an area that says something like, “Change the filter settings to find more tasks.” along with a graphic. Mockup here.
- If there is some kind of error and no edit suggestions can be displayed, the text should say, (heading) "No suggested edits are available at this time." (text) "Please try again later." These are the graphics:
- Here is the asset as PNG@4x and SVG:
@Etonkovidova it's because we don't have beta labs fully configured yet. The API response is The TaskSuggester has not been configured! See StaticTaskSuggester or $wgGENewcomerTasksRemoteApiUrl.
@RHo @MMiller_WMF do we want to have a generic error card that we can show in this and other error circumstances? Maybe we could reuse the graphic from "No more suggestsions" but have wording indicating that an error occurred, and to try again later.
@kostajh - the mockup link goes to ""No more suggestions" card. So there should be two cards - one for "No more suggestions" and for a general error?
"No more suggestion card" - do not see any problems with the card itself.
There is some UI jumpiness when switching from the last card to "No more suggestions" -which also affects Impact module (click on the animated gif below):
"General error" card - any ideas how to display it?
hi @Catrope - I am unable to get this error to show up but can you please advise whether the position is as per my comment on this task T235043#5662071 ?
Happy to leave in Design-review for now but think the same feedback applies here, and for the "End of suggestions card"...
cc @MMiller_WMF in case you prefer to make all of these fit into a single SE module UI fixes card or have another suggestion on how to break this work up.
Some new items:
- Font-size of text should be smaller
- There should be more spacing between image and "No suggested..." subheader text
- There should be a light blue background-color: rgba(234, 243, 255, 0.5) on the main part of the suggested edits module
- "Other users..." text should be in the footer.