On Wikidata you can have a link like https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q56051850#P6216 that links to P6216 property of Q56051850 item. On Commons link like https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Arbeiderswoning_Oostwold_4.jpg#P6216 should also link to P6216 property of Arbeiderswoning_Oostwold_4.jpg file.
COVID-19 Deployment Criteria
- Can you roll back this change without lasting impact?
- A recovery plan is required as this will help identify our capacity for recovering from the failure
- THIS IS A KEY QUESTION, if you can’t answer it, you shouldn’t deploy
- Probably it can be simply rolled back without any impact other than a bit of cache pollution.
- Is specialized knowledge required to support this change in production? If so, are there multiple people with this knowledge?
- Not required. This is a nice-to-have on the one hand, and used by on-wiki module on the other hand. The nice-to-have part doesn’t require any support; the module change is ready and already deployed.
- Is there a way to increase confidence about the correctness of this change?
- Reviews (Design, Code, etc)
- Testing coverage (unit tests, integration tests)
- Manual testing (e.g. Beta, vagrant, docker)