When doing Recent Change patrol, changes made to items like Q16943273 for Wikidata Tours often appear as "Likely have problems". This wastes the time of Recent Change patrollers and has been going on for several years now.
@matej_suchanek suggests having the tour interface add a tag that would allow tour items to be excluded from Recent Changes. This would be one way to resolve the problem.
- Abuse filter 138 on Wikidata adds the tour-item tag to all edits to tour items.
- Whenever a new tour is deployed, the filter needs to be updated.
- The filter is executed every time someone makes an edit to Wikidata. On average, the execution takes 120-130µs, so it shouldn't cause troubles.
- It isn't possible to hide edits with (this or another) tag from recent changes. See T174349.
- The filter can tag edits not done using the script for tours. Patrollers should still check the edit as any other, though it's more apparent to them it's a tour item.