T249184 implemented a new translation for "Reply" link text to make the tool easier for people at ar.wiki to notice.
This task is about doing a more thorough exploration of how we might change the visual appearance of the make the "Reply" link/affordance to make it more discoverable.
Several contributors to ar.wiki  and hu.wiki have mentioned that the "Reply" link, in its current form, can be difficult to notice:
- "...in english Reply is a 4 characters word but in Arabic it is only 2 characters, and frankly after activating the feature I spent some time to find the word on the page and I had to read the mediawiki documentation to learn how to the tool works."
- "...the word “Reply”, we have to find a way to enhance it or show it more."
- "I suggest to put [the word reply] in a blue box with white characters and away from the text with an EM."
- "Highlight the Reply link to find it, it looks like part of the signature many times (button style?)"
- The reply link should be surrounded by brackets. Meaning, the page should look like this: