TLDR: Revert https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/601842 to re-enable the survey
Hi all, opening another ticket for this quicksurvey. this is essentially a dupe of https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/maniphest/task/edit/248421/ to get another round of this survey going (for ~3 weeks, per my convo with Olga).
- Refamiliarise yourself with how to deploy a survey on https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:QuickSurveys#Configuration
- Deploy the following survey:
- The language for the quicksurveys CTA:
We are looking to learn from our users and how we can best support your experiences on Wikipedia. Please fill out a short screener survey and we may invite you to chat with us about your experiences.
Thank you in advance for your interest and for visiting Wikipedia!
The Wikimedia User Research team
- Sampling rate: 0.1%
- Length: 2 weeks
- Wikis: enwiki
- Deploy first with a sample size of 0
- Test using a query string parameter
- Deploy to sampling rate defined above
- Document on https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/QuickSurveys#How_can_I_create_a_Quick_Survey? how to write a survey so that this is easier next time!
- Turn on for logged-out users only
- Verify the survey shows when anon on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama?quicksurvey=external-survey-growth-study-screener-survey