For this task type in the suggested edits module, here are the details on how it should be listed.
- Unlike other task types, cards for this task should not display the lead image preview for the article (in Iteration 1, none of the articles will have lead images, but that might not be true for future iterations). Instead, we will display a specific "add image" graphic instead (illustration TBC). See T289824: Add an image: mobile preview card
- Title: "Add images to articles"
- Subtitle: "Decide whether to add a suggested image to the article."
- Difficulty level is MEDIUM
- Robot icon precedes the word MEDIUM
- Estimated time is "3-5 minutes"
- Tooltip from the "i" icon: "Images can help readers understand a subject. [paragraph break] Images are suggested by machine, and you will decide whether to add them to the article. You'll also write a caption for them."
NOTE: Refer to Figma for up-to-date detailed redline mocks and specs: