One of the main questions from T294503: [EPIC] Measuring the impact of exposing talk pages to mobile web anons is whether readers understand the purpose of a talk page on mobile once exposed to it. We are gathering information on this through a few different factors. This task will focus on one of those factors - the amount of time an anonymous user spends on a talk page.
- Restore/rebuild the reading depth schema as a means of measuring the average time spent on a page per namespace
- The schema should be logged to on mobile
- The schema should be logged to on desktop
- The WikimediaEvents code should replace the call mw.track( 'event.' + SCHEMA_NAME, data ); with the modern alternative
- Ensure the following breakdown dimensions are available (all should be there except access method):
- Add chart to https://grafana.wikimedia.org/d/000000566/overview?orgId=1&from=1637551776168&to=1637600395530 to track avg events/seconds -- current panel - https://grafana-rw.wikimedia.org/d/000000566/overview?viewPanel=28&orgId=1