As an user I would like to be able to have access to a selector that will provide me a list of default entry and also provide the ability to search for a specific entry.
- Enable the ability to pass a "not required" property that includes a list of "default".
- Allow the user to type the search term within the first entry of the dropdown
- Ensure the default list is shown if the user DELETES the search term
- Test to make sure that changes to the ZObjectSelector have not broken existing implementations
- Create Unit test for this component or update existing ones to align with the changes
Note: Update existing zObject component, and if you think of other implication or definition that have not been specified in this ticket, please add them