Wed, May 12
Mon, May 10
Wed, May 5
That explanation is perfect Denny!
Tue, May 4
I have looked into this issue to define the scope of it, and mapped it to be as follow:
- Change the UI component of a monolingual string to show a dropdown of Z60 and not he hardcoded
- Change the UI component to define the selected language as a reference to the Z60 selected ( this is my assumption)
- Change the PHP side to define a monolingual as an array of Z60
- Define the Z60 and tests associated to it in the backend
- Change the "getPreferredMonolingualString" method to return the Z60 representation of the language?
Wed, Apr 28
Fri, Apr 23
Wed, Apr 21
Just to provide more context, the issue was due to the fact that the zObjectr is now returned in its normalized form (returning a Z6 instead than a plain string).
Mon, Apr 19
Just a simple note..
Fri, Apr 16
Apr 8 2021
Mar 30 2021
I personally think we should move it in VUEX and it should be handled by fetchzZIDs.
Mar 26 2021
Mar 18 2021
If someone can provide me a way to reproduce a "failing" object, I can reproduce it and see if my API validation have fixed the issue.