As a mismatch provider I want to be able to report missing data in order to improve the completeness of Wikidata.
We currently don't allow reporting of mismatches where the value on Wikidata is empty. We should. We assume this means we will accept empty Wikidata values in the upload CSV. This also means we will not get a statement guid in the upload for the non-existent statement. We will likely have to adapt the upload CSV format to require the Item ID as well to be able to tell which Item the missing statement belongs to.
item_id,statement_guid,property_id,wikidata_value,external_value,external_url Q42,,P3373,,Shoshanna Adams,example.com
- mismatches with empty Wikidata values and empty statement guid are accepted from the upload CSV
- mismatches with empty Wikidata values shown in the Mismatch Finder website as "none" for the Wikidata value
- the upload CSV should now accept an Item ID for all mismatches
- documentation for mismatch providers is updated
- mismatch reviewers can report that data is missing in Wikidata by selecting the option "Missing data on Wikidata" in the Status column
- the upload (decision) statistics have been adjusted to take the new "Missing data on Wikidata" option into account
- Mismatch providers will have to adapt their CSV once this is merged. Old formats will be rejected as they are no longer considered valid.
- The item_id must be provided for all mismatches, including ones that have a statement_guid.
- If the statement_guid is nonempty, the item ID in it must match the item_id.