Mar 5 2019
Mar 4 2019
Feb 28 2019
A pattern emerges (that doesn’t have to do with <score>)...
Feb 27 2019
I just want to add some general notes here, as we work out what is going on in this page and in other related pages. (The same issue can be found in ALL of the pages listed under the category "Tone Poems by Richard Strauss.")
Feb 26 2019
Feb 21 2019
Results of testing of <score> tag support
Feb 20 2019
Posting the blow-by-blow of another test, because it shows the replication point 2, “In Progress articles appears as Suggestion and marking them Favourite is possible.”
Feb 19 2019
Summary of recent test results:
- Was able to replicate Issue 2 (‘In Progress’ articles appear in the Suggested Pages list and can be added to the For Later list).
- Could not replicate issue 3 (Refresh Suggestions randomizes/reorders the For Later list as well as the Suggested Pages list). This issue appears to be fixed.
- Regarding issues 1 & 4: Not sure what these issues were referring to. I didn’t encounter any real problems with accessing old For Later entries or seeing the full list. Possibly these issues have been resolved over time?
- New issue: Item moved to “For Later” list can reappear in Suggested Pages list and be added again (resulting in a temporary duplicate – see detailed testing steps below).
- New issue: Duplication of For Later entries can occur after logging out & back in.
Feb 15 2019
Okay, @matmarex -- thanks for that background! : )
Feb 14 2019
Question for group!
Feb 12 2019
Feb 8 2019
Here are test results from yesterday for all links listed in the bug. (Compares results of translation using Google, Yandex, and just straight "Copy Original Content")
Jan 30 2019
Yes, I see your point about math formulas, and that would go for some others as well, such as chem formulas and musical notation. Discussion is definitely needed.
Jan 25 2019
Jan 23 2019
Jan 15 2019
@Pginer-WMF, thank you for that background - very helpful!
Jan 9 2019
Dec 21 2018
Oct 25 2018
Oct 24 2018
Oct 9 2018
On the testing site (http://cx2-testing.wmflabs.org/index.php/), I get the following message when I click Edit to open the Visual Editor: