Content Translation is now able to provide personalised suggestions based on the translations the users made. Since users may not be aware of this (e..g, users checking suggestions just the first time), it may be useful to surface the availability of those suggestions.
With that purpose we can:
- After the user published an article X, send a notification telling the user that new suggestions to translate are available based on X.
- To avoid annoying active users already familiar with the feature, we can send the suggestion only if the user does not have any other recent translation published. That is, only notifying about new suggestions if the user publishes an article after more than 10 days from the last publication.
- We may also consider these notifications to become a bundle o avoid many of them to accumulate.
- If the user clicks on the notification, the user is directed to the suggestions view showing the suggestions based on X
- We need to make sure that suggestions based on the article the user just published are shown. Considering the random selection of suggestions we may have to use a parameter.