Steps to reproduce:
- Open a random page (on cswiki) in mobile web browser on mobile
- Tap the page in other languages button
- Tap one of the language variants
Link leads to mobile view page.
Link opens desktop view page instead.
Note: Sometimes it behaves correctly, it opens a different language dialog, from which mobile view is openned, but only in 1 of 10 cases (or less).
Exact steps to reproduce:
- Have Android 4.4.2 Sony Xperia E1 (480 × 800 screen, portrait mode) with Maxthon 5 browser installed; be logged in to Wikipedia and have Beta features switched on on mobile (previously, I assume it is stored in cookies then)
- Open cs.wikipedia.org
- As you can see in the url, you were redirected to .m. mobile version. You are seeing a mobile version, everything is as it should be.
- Tap hamburger icon
- Tap "Random" option ("Náhodně"; it works on any page, therefore this is the best option to try)
- Tap language icon (if possible = if there is any language variant)
- Tag any language (e.g. english)