Right now on English wikipedia, using (any?) ORES filter along with the default filters causes significant delay -- often over 1 minute (which triggers a timeout, I think). We are planning to back the ORES filters out of the New Filters beta on en.wiki until we can speed up the process. We need to find out if this problem occurs on otherORES wikis as well, in case we need to block the features on those wikis, too. To test this:
With the following settings:
- New Filters beta activated
- Number of results set to 250
- Number of days set to 30
- A dozen pages (min) on the Watchlist for the wiki being tested ( pls note the number of watched pages)
- Go to Watchlist
- Use the default filters and load the page. Note the time
- Now add the May Have Problems filter to the mix.
- Load the page and note the time.
The ORES wikis are:
en.wiki, pl,wiki, pt.wiki, cs.wiki, fa.wiki, nl.wiki, ru.wiki, tr.wiki, wikidata, he.wiki, et.wiki, fi.wiki, fr.wiki, sq.wiki, ro.wiki