With the beta activated:
- Go to Recent Changes.
- Open the console to time page load.
- Use the default filters and set results to 250/7 days.
- Load the page and note the time (Mine loads in approx 3 secs)
- Now add the May Have Problems filter to the mix.
- Load the page and note the time. The time with and without the "May have problems filter" is pretty similar.
- Now go to Watchlist and repeat steps 2-6 (on Watchlist, the default filters include "Last revisions," so turn that off, just to make the comparison more exact).
Expected result: the page load-time with "May have problems" and without should be similar, as it is on Recent Changes.
Actual result: I get about a 5 second difference when adding "May have problems" on Watchlist
- Repeat the test in #7 above but this time include the "Last revision" filter as well.
Expected result: about the same as above?
Actual result: The delay now runs, for me, between 35 to75 seconds extra.
(Note that I have a very small Watchlist )