I couldn't find an existing task for this but feel free to close as a duplicate if there is one (or adjust the parent task if that's incorrect).
One of RI's Q3 2017-18 goals is to: "Integrate common CSS into the Page Content Service." This is a task to define exactly what this should look like, so we can start building.
- Who are the intended consumers of this endpoint?
- Should it be mobile-specific or general?
- Is it intended primarily for consumption by WMF clients, or for general use?
- Should this endpoint serve page-specific CSS, or only the common CSS currently needed for all Parsoid pages, such as the apps are bundling now?
- How frequently do we envision clients requesting this for updates?
- Note: we'll need to investigate what cache-control headers are set on the response by default and how much leeway we have on these.