We need to move all maintenance scripts to use PHP 7.2 instead of HHVM.
This can be done by simply prepending PHP=php7.2 to all the invokations of mwscript etc in the maintenance scripts.
What needs to be done in detail:
- Separate production maintenance scripts from wikitech ones**
- Pick a few scripts to migrate first, notify the owners, migrate
- Migrate the wikidata dispatcher
- Migrate all other scripts by setting php7.2 as the preferred debian alternative
- Revert all the modifications to the scripts above as we don't need to force
- Some cronjobs are shared with wikitech, which has not been switched to PHP7. To avoid blocking this task we can keep production and wikitech maint jobs separate T222900
Related to: T219135: