RTL language Glosses (like Hebrew) are not aligned to the right side like RTL languages should be.
- Gloss directionality is marked-up per gloss language
- using filters inside attributes is not (directly) supported in Vue 2.0
- there is a server-side implementation of the lookup but no client-side equivalent (if data is edited) - how to solve this? pass lookup table?
- apply dir attribute to the parent block element (in this case td) if possible.
- instead of span, we can use a block element that supports dir attribute, such as p or div.
- change the display style of the span element containing the gloss value to block