- Release Version
- Release Date
- Mar 4 2019, 12:00 AM
Customize query in gerrit
2019 week 10 1.33-wmf.20 Changes wmf/1.33.0-wmf.20
This MediaWiki Train Deployment is scheduled for the week of Monday, March 4th:
|Monday March 4th||Tuesday, March 5th||Wednesday, March 6th||Thursday, March 7th||Friday|
|Backports only.||Branch wmf.20 and deploy to Group 0 Wikis.||Deploy wmf.20 to Group 1 Wikis.||Deploy wmf.20 to all Wikis.||No deployments on fridays|
- See https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Deployments for full schedule.
How this works
- Any serious bugs affecting wmf.20 should be added as subtasks beneath this one.
- Use this form to create one.
- Any open subtask(s) block the train from moving forward.This means no further deployments until the blockers are resolved.
- If something is serious enough to warrant a rollback then you should bring it to the attention of deployers on the #wikimedia-operations IRC channel.
- For more info about deployment blockers, see Holding the train.
|Resolved||Release||hashar||T206674 1.33.0-wmf.20 deployment blockers|
|Resolved||PRODUCTION ERROR||• alaa_wmde||T217241 PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant PREG_UNMATCHED_AS_NULL|
|Resolved||PRODUCTION ERROR||Nikerabbit||T217689 Translate/RevisionStore: $pageId and $revId cannot both be 0 or null|
|Resolved||PRODUCTION ERROR||Jdforrester-WMF||T217692 labtestweb2001: Fatal error: unknown class AuthPlugin in /srv/mediawiki/php-1.33.0-wmf.20/extensions/LdapAuthentication/LdapAuthenticationPlugin.php on line 21|
|Duplicate||PRODUCTION ERROR||None||T217834 PHP Fatal Error: Argument 1 passed to Wikibase\Rdf\RdfBuilder::addEntityRedirect() must be an instance of Wikibase\DataModel\Entity\EntityId, null given|